Dave Ramsey Printables To Help You Stay Motivated #Printables




#Printables | While we were working our way through the baby steps, it was helpful to utilize some fun, inspiring Dave Ramsey printables. Here are some popular favorites that will help you stay gazelle intense!
to Continue Reading......


Fluffy cows Adorable images to brighten your day
#Images | Here are some adorable fluffy cows and trivia tidbits about each breed: Highland cattle and Belted Galloways.
read more...

15 Quick Sewing Projects for Women
#Women | Helllo friends!! It’s time for another round of Sew Our Stash! This month things are still a little bit in crazy town here – we’re still working on settling in and unpacking. (This moving stuff isn’t for sissies!) So to give us a little more inspiration – especially when time is running short – I’ve ... Read More about 15 Quick Sewing Projects for Women
read more...


You Will Forever Be My Always Floral Embroidery Hoop Art
#Embroidery | I have a new Embroidery Hoop Art to share with you today! I’ve been wanting to do a hoop art with some pretty satin stitch flowers for quite a while. I think there’s something kind of luxurious about them. All those straight little stitches making up the flowers. They almost look like fabric – I ... Read More about You Will Forever Be My Always – Floral Embroidery Hoop Art
read more...

Framed Pom Pom Monogram Wreath
#Wreath | I am kind of addicted to all things pom pom right now. They are so fun to make and so easy. For me, they are the perfect activity to sit and do while I’m watching a movie in the evenings. Because I can’t just sit there and do nothing you know. So I get out ... Read More about Framed Pom Pom Monogram Wreath
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog