Healthy Ranch Chicken Skillet




#Skillet | One skillet meals are my favorite and this one is being added to ‘the list’ at our house.
to Continue Reading......


Instant Pot DUO50 7
#InstantPot | Duo 5 Quart, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% fa…
read more...

Egg Roll in a Bowl
#EggRoll | Basili (my husband) LOVES Chinese take out – so do I, but after I eat it, I regret it. Besides getting puffy from all of the sodium, my tummy hurts from the MSG and processed ingredients. Tell me I am not the only one?!
read more...


Healthy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
#Shrimp | Want to make an impressive meal without the fuss? Healthy Shrimp Scampi Pasta is a simple 30-minute recipe that tastes like an elegant restaurant dish.
read more...

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
#PumpkinChocolate | These lighter Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are the best fall treat--healthy enough for breakfast but sweet enough for dessert!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog